PSN ID: Starkiller81
Five Favorite Movies: The Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather Part II, Pulp Fiction, Finding Nemo and The Dark Knight
Five Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Wheel of Time, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Malazan Book of the Fallen and Florida Roadkill
Five Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice, Ugly Betty, Chuck and The Big Bang Theory
Five Favorite Bands: Radiohead, The Beatles, The Smiths/Morrissey, The Flaming Lips and David Bowie
Five Favorite Games: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario World, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Grand Theft Auto III.
I have no memory of life before games. My dad had an Atari and an Intellivision, so since I was born, games have been a part of my life. When I got my NES, things took a turn. And what a turn it was. Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy! That seemingly innocent Christmas gift set me on a path that I still have yet to wander from.
Through the years I remained a Nintendo fanboy, until the dark times. Until Sony took Final Fantasy. From then on, I became a Sony loyalist, only using my N64 and GameCube as secondary consoles. And never feeling bad about it. Currently, I have a PS3 and a Nintendo DS and that’s how I plan to keep it for a while. I have never been interested in the Xbox or the 360, save for a handful of games. The Wii may come into play at some point, but not anytime in the near future.
My favorite types of games are RPGs, Action and Adventure. I enjoy a little of everything. I am not a big Fighting game fan, but I did love Street Fighter II and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. There is no game genre that I despise and I am very open to new and exciting things in gaming. I detest fanboys, console wars and jerks online. I love great gameplay, but graphics mean nothing to me. I would rather play Tetris than Halo almost any day. If I were stranded on a desert island with only one game series, it would be Final Fantasy.
Posts by Anthony (155,964 words total):
- Pixel Count: Which System Will You Be Playing in 2014?, 13 Jun 2013 in E3 2013 and GamerSushi Votes and Microsoft and nintendo and Playstation 4 and Poll and sony and Wii U and Xbox One
- Review: Fire Emblem Awakening, 31 May 2013 in 3DS and Features and nintendo and RPG and Strategy
- EVE Online’s Fanfest Is A Learning Experience, 22 May 2013 in Community and Did You See This and MMO and PC
- GamerSushi Asks: Who Should Make An Iron Man Game?, 17 May 2013 in comic books and GamerSushi Asks
- EA Opens Star Wars-Focused DICE LA Studio, 16 May 2013 in GamerSushi News and Stop the Presses
- Resetting the Past in Fire Emblem, 05 May 2013 in 3DS and gameplay and nintendo and RPG and Strategy and What We're Playing
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated May Release, 30 Apr 2013 in 3DS and FPS and Horror and PC and Pixel Count and Platformer and Playstation 3 and Poll and Racing and Shooter and XBox 360
- Ni No More Kuni For Me, 29 Apr 2013 in GamerSushi News and Playstation 3 and RPG and sony and What We're Playing
- GamerSushi Asks: Why Do You Preorder?, 26 Apr 2013 in GamerSushi Asks and Gaming Culture and Gaming Theory
- Pixel Count: What Enemy Needs To Retire?, 23 Apr 2013 in Gaming Theory and Pixel Count and Poll
- Pushing Through in Tomb Raider, 15 Apr 2013 in PC and Playstation 3 and Shooter and What We're Playing and XBox 360
- Anatomy of a Game, 10 Apr 2013 in Classics and Did You See This and gameplay and Gaming Theory and nintendo
- Review: Bioshock Infinite, 02 Apr 2013 in Features and FPS and PC and Playstation 3 and Review and Shooter and XBox 360
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated April Release, 02 Apr 2013 in Fighter and Pixel Count and Poll and RPG and Shooter
- GamerSushi Asks: The Continuing Story?, 29 Mar 2013 in GamerSushi Asks and RPG
- Clearing The Plate for Bioshock Infinite, 25 Mar 2013 in Playstation 3 and RPG and sony and What We're Playing
- Pixel Count: Free EA Game?, 19 Mar 2013 in PC and Pixel Count and Puzzle and Racing and Shooter
- GamerSushi Asks: Standalone DLC?, 15 Mar 2013 in dlc and GamerSushi Asks and Gaming Theory and Horror and Shooter
- Random Encounters III, 12 Mar 2013 in Adventure and Features and Industry News and PC and Playstation 3 and Random and XBox 360
- Simcity’s Sudden Stop, 11 Mar 2013 in PC and sim and What We're Playing