PSN ID: Starkiller81
Five Favorite Movies: The Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather Part II, Pulp Fiction, Finding Nemo and The Dark Knight
Five Favorite Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Wheel of Time, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Malazan Book of the Fallen and Florida Roadkill
Five Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice, Ugly Betty, Chuck and The Big Bang Theory
Five Favorite Bands: Radiohead, The Beatles, The Smiths/Morrissey, The Flaming Lips and David Bowie
Five Favorite Games: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario World, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Grand Theft Auto III.
I have no memory of life before games. My dad had an Atari and an Intellivision, so since I was born, games have been a part of my life. When I got my NES, things took a turn. And what a turn it was. Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy! That seemingly innocent Christmas gift set me on a path that I still have yet to wander from.
Through the years I remained a Nintendo fanboy, until the dark times. Until Sony took Final Fantasy. From then on, I became a Sony loyalist, only using my N64 and GameCube as secondary consoles. And never feeling bad about it. Currently, I have a PS3 and a Nintendo DS and that’s how I plan to keep it for a while. I have never been interested in the Xbox or the 360, save for a handful of games. The Wii may come into play at some point, but not anytime in the near future.
My favorite types of games are RPGs, Action and Adventure. I enjoy a little of everything. I am not a big Fighting game fan, but I did love Street Fighter II and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. There is no game genre that I despise and I am very open to new and exciting things in gaming. I detest fanboys, console wars and jerks online. I love great gameplay, but graphics mean nothing to me. I would rather play Tetris than Halo almost any day. If I were stranded on a desert island with only one game series, it would be Final Fantasy.
Posts by Anthony (160,881 words total):
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated November Release, 29 Oct 2013 in 3DS and Pixel Count and Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 and Poll and Wii U and XBox 360 and Xbox One
- Top Six: Franchises of the Current Generation, 19 Oct 2013 in Features and lists and Top Six
- GamerSushi Asks: Online Launch Issues?, 11 Oct 2013 in GamerSushi Asks and multiplayer and Playstation 3 and Sandbox and XBox 360
- Pokemon Trafficker Confesses to Charming Crimes, 09 Oct 2013 in 3DS and Did You See This and DS and nintendo
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated October Release, 30 Sep 2013 in Pixel Count and Poll
- GTA V Myths Are Up All Night To Get Busted, 25 Sep 2013 in Did You See This and GamerSushi News and Playstation 3 and Sandbox and XBox 360
- GamerSushi Asks: Favorite NES Memories?, 19 Sep 2013 in GamerSushi Asks and nintendo
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 Grinds To A Halt, 15 Sep 2013 in GamerSushi News and iPhone gaming
- An Open-World Game Draws Near! Command?, 09 Sep 2013 in Playstation 3 and Sandbox and What We're Playing and XBox 360
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated September Release, 03 Sep 2013 in Pixel Count and Playstation 3 and Poll and Wii U and Xbox One
- Pixel Count: Most Anticipated August Release, 06 Aug 2013 in Pixel Count and Poll
- Skyward Sword Comes Crashing Down, 29 Jul 2013 in nintendo and RPG and Wii
- Returning to Dark Souls, 22 Jul 2013 in Playstation 3 and RPG and What We're Playing and XBox 360
- Clear Skyrims Ahead, 15 Jul 2013 in RPG and What We're Playing
- Xbox One Does a 180 on DRM, Online Requirements, 19 Jun 2013 in Microsoft and Stop the Presses and Xbox One
- Pixel Count: Which System Will You Be Playing in 2014?, 13 Jun 2013 in E3 2013 and GamerSushi Votes and Microsoft and nintendo and Playstation 4 and Poll and sony and Wii U and Xbox One
- Review: Fire Emblem Awakening, 31 May 2013 in 3DS and Features and nintendo and Review and RPG and Strategy
- EVE Online’s Fanfest Is A Learning Experience, 22 May 2013 in Community and Did You See This and MMO and PC
- GamerSushi Asks: Who Should Make An Iron Man Game?, 17 May 2013 in comic books and GamerSushi Asks
- EA Opens Star Wars-Focused DICE LA Studio, 16 May 2013 in GamerSushi News and Stop the Presses