Well, it’s not quite fall, but nobody’s told that to the video games industry yet. Already, we’ve seen Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Space Marine and soon, Gears of War 3. And that’s just for the month of September. Yes, the Fall of 2011 has been documented far too many times on our site, but seriously, can you blame us?
As such, we thought it was time to drop in with a brand new edition of Would You Rather. This time, we wanted to give you some tough decisions regarding the fall, and all its video game goodness. For the Would You Rather newbies out there, the game is easy: we ask and you dish out your response. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
Don’t let your answers suck, though. Jeff just got a new pair of glasses that can spy people that give sucky answers and then annihilate them with crazy lasers. Seriously. I’m totally not making that up. OK go!
1. Would you rather buy one Collector’s Edition of a game you love and all of its DLC, or buy two games that you like?
2. Would you rather spend a day watching eSports or a day watching regular sports?
3. Would you rather approach a shooter that gave you the option in a stealthy way, or with pure gun power?
4. Would you rather multiplayer be completely divorced from the single player, or have story elements a la Assassin’s Creed: Revelations?
5. Would you rather play only the single player games this fall, or only the multiplayer games?
6. Would you rather skip the games of this fall or the games of next spring?