Listen, guys. I’ve got some news. We’re already halfway through 2011. No, we didn’t all hop in a time machine together and jump to July. That’s just the way these things go sometimes. One minute, you’re waiting for Portal 2 to come out, the next you’re wondering why Portal 3 wasn’t announced at E3 the month before. Seriously, time likes to do that kind of thing.
Since we’re closing in on the fall that gaming will never forget, we thought it would be good to drop in and hit you guys up with another pop quiz. People are supposed to loathe these things, but you guys seem to shred them to pieces like little vicious animals. And we love you for it. Hopefully, you’ll love us for these new questions. The “soapbox” question was such a big hit last time we decided to keep it for this go around as well. You’re welcome.
As always with our getting-to-know-you type games, feel free to answer with as much or as little as you like. Answer to the best of your ability. Go!
1. Now that 2011 is halfway over, do you feel that it’s lived up to some of its hype?
2. After E3, what game has suddenly landed on your radar that wasn’t there before? Did any slide off your radar?
3. If you had to narrow your gaming backlog down to just one game, which would it be?
4. What game is getting too much or not enough hype?
5. Could mod tools ever be as great a success on the consoles as they are on the PC?
6. If you could remove one franchise from the history of gaming forever, which one would it be and why?
7. Soapbox: What gaming issue has been on your mind most recently?