Oh summer, you have unleashed the full fury of your fireballs upon us. Or at least, that’s the case in Texas. The constant 100+ temperatures are a reminder that yes, we are now fully in the grips of summer’s suffocating heat, which usually means a healthy summer drought of gaming. Or does it?
As such, we thought it was time to drop in with a brand new edition of Would You Rather. This time around, we ask you all kinds of summery questions, just to see how you take the heat. There are a couple of good Sophie’s Choices in there, so try not to hate us too much for the decision-torture.
For the Would You Rather newbies out there, the game is easy: we ask and you dish out your response. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
Don’t let your answers suck, though. There is a special bat that Anthony lugs around in his trunk for people that don’t give good responses. Let’s just say that it is dented and has seen a fair share of action. So yeah, he will hurt you if you don’t answer well. Go!
1. Would you rather play a game on your backlog you’re not really thrilled about, or go do something else unrelated to video games?
2. Would you rather that upcoming games were shown on their strongest platform (such as BF3 with PC) or equal coverage all around?
3. Would you rather have a co-op campaign, or a survival/horde mode?
4. Would you rather replay a game you love or play a new mediocre summer release?
5. Would you rather miss a summer of movie releases or a fall of gaming releases?
6. Would you rather go the rest of the summer without playing video games at all, or be forced to play video games 8 hours a day for the rest of summer?