Alright friends, it’s been a few months since we’ve done a GamerSushi Pop Quiz, so I figured it was time to drop one in the bucket for you piranhas to devour.
Now that some of the huge titles of 2011 have been released (Portal 2, Little Big Planet 2, Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2, L.A. Noire, Brink and The Witcher 2), I had some questions on my mind about the nature of hype and how games live up to it. The year is already halfway over, and we’ve had some major surprises and major letdowns to boot. I’m curious how you guys feel about how 2011 is shaping up. At the end, you’ll even have a soapbox opportunity to talk about whatever gaming issue is on your mind.
As always with our getting-to-know-you type games, feel free to answer with as much or as little as you like. Answer to the best of your ability. Have at it, gents and ladies.
1. What game feels frustratingly close to perfect, if the developers had only changed a few things?
2. What’s the last game to completely exceed your expectations?
3. What title still set for release in 2011 do you find it hard to get excited for?
4. What’s the next game you plan to purchase?
5. How much money do you think you’ve spent on games this year?
6. What do you want to see the most at E3?
7. Soapbox: What gaming issue has been on your mind most recently?