Where is 2011 going? It’s already a week into March, and I feel like time for playing games is just slipping through my fingers. I was going to see if I could make a joke about pixels and grains of sand in there, but it kind of fell through last second. Don’t judge me.
As we have no doubt beaten the issue beyond death by now, you probably already know that 2011 is the year of the gaming assault. Already we’ve had some stellar titles, and we’ve barely even scratched the surface. Nearly every single month for the rest of the year is going to have some kind of landmark release (or several), and for March that title is Dragon Age 2. Naturally, we thought it was time to check in with another edition of the Gaming Pop Quiz. You know, because of the dragons and all.
As always with our getting-to-know-you type games, feel free to answer with as much or as little as you like. Answer to the best of your ability. Go!
1. What games from last year are you still playing?
2. What feature would excite you more: Co-op in Mass Effect 3 or co-op in Skyrim?
3. Have you ever created anything for a game with user tools?
4. What’s the next game you plan to purchase?
5. What’s the last game you downloaded over PSN/XBLA/Steam?
6. Do you feel any shame about lowering a game’s difficulty or playing it on the easiest setting?
7. What game that is not currently released do you wish you were playing right this second?