It’s a brand new year, so it’s time for a brand new edition of Would You Rather, that game where you answer questions and give us awesome rants and diatribes about life, gaming and what you had for dinner.
It’s been some time since our last WYR (November), so I think everyone should be recharged and ready to give us some good responses. Since we’re in a bright shiny new year, I thought it would be pertinent to come at you, bros, with a salvo of 2011 gaming-related queries. I know, I know, the 2011 thing is already getting old, but you’ll probably stop being told that it’s a new year on every site in the world sometime within the next week. That’s just how bloggers roll, I guess.
For the Would You Rather virgins out there, the game is simple: I ask questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
But don’t let your answers suck. In previous years, we’ve threatened violence and humiliation for having bad bouts of WYR responses. This year, we are going to be more civilized, and instead threaten verbal assaults on your immediate family. After all, you can’t come back to the site if we’ve broken your hands. Anyway, answer away, gents.
1. Who would you rather see skip a release in 2011: Call of Duty, or Assassin’s Creed?
2. Which mode would you rather see in Batman: Arkham City? Co-op or multiplayer?
3. What announcements would you rather get at E3: new reveals or more details on games that are already announced?
4. If you had to downgrade from your PC/console, would you rather end up with a 3DS or an iPhone?
5. Which of these games would you rather have on day one: Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3 or Portal 2?
6. If there was an option, which of these games would you rather be delayed to 2012: Diablo III or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?