Gaming Pop Quiz: Winter Edition
Well fellow gamers, it’s now officially December, so that means that all around the land, people are jumping into holiday mode. It’s kind of funny actually, that once November passes everyone runs around like crazy all the way until Christmas-ish time, and then everything gets calm again. At least that’s the way it is around here.
As we’ve been discussing, winter and holiday season naturally means one thing for all of us and our interests: games, and lots of them. Over the years, I know that all of us have received a bountiful harvest of great gaming goodness, and we’ve played games until we couldn’t stand them any longer. Traditionally for me, December is the time that I play more games than any other.
I’m setting all of this up to give you some sweet gaming questions, naturally. As always with our getting-to-know-you type games, feel free to answer with as much or as little as you like. Answer to the best of your ability. Go!
1. What is the best gaming gift you’ve ever received?
2. What game did you want most for a gift one year, but didn’t get?
3. Which game would you want to show to your family the most? Least?
4. What would you think if you got Move/Kinect as a gift?
5. What game do you expect to play most during the holidays?
6. If money wasn’t an object, what gaming related thing would you buy?
7. If you could get an early present of an unreleased title, which would it be?