Apparently we’ve been leaving the Would You Rather game off to the side of the road, flopping like a fish out of water. So, being the kind gents we are, we decided to resuscitate it and bring it back to life for your enjoyment. Not that I’d do mouth-to-mouth with a fish. Well, maybe I would.
For the uninitiated, in Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
But beware, lest your answers be terrible and full of fail. For if they are, Jeff will use his vast eyebrow powers to blink you straight out of existence. Either that or he will call you names that hurt your feelings. He’s good at both, but it really depends on his mood that day. Anyway, have at it, folks.
Would you rather…
1. Play a shooter made by Square-Enix or an RPG made by Bungie?
2. Wait for companies to announce a game until the year it comes out, or have the announcement come as soon as possible, even several years in advance?
3. Take your time with a robust character creator, or choose really well designed presets?
4. Pay full price for an incredible short game, or full price for a long decent-to-good game?
5. Have your favorite game studio work on a new IP, or a sequel to a legendary game that time forgot?
6. Play an HD version of a classic for cheap, or buy a complete remake of that same title for full price?