Since it’s yet again been a slow news week, it seems that it’s already time for a new edition of Would You Rather. A few weeks back, we did an RPG version of the game, which got lots of awesome responses from people. It was great to see all the positive feedback, and to learn a little bit more about what makes the fellow Sushi-ers tick. So, we thought we’d bring it back, this time with a different genre: FPS games.
For the uninitiated, in Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
But beware, lest your answers suck mightily. In which case, Anthony and Mitch will kidnap you to trap you inside of Nick’s beard. You don’t want to know what other kinds of creatures lurk in there. I know this firsthand.
For an FPS, would you rather…
1. Be allotted only a handful of guns with alternate firing modes, or have a vast array of weaponry?
2. See a game that encourages squad-based combat, or solo?
3. Experience small, more intense multiplayer maps or large, open battlefields?
4. Mix up the mechanics with dialogue-trees and small puzzles, or stick to shooting only?
5. Play objective-based multiplayer or straight-up deathmatch?
6. Have a story that is focused on historical events/realism, or futuristic/original settings?
7. Aim with WASD and a mouse, or a console controller?