The summer drought of gaming is upon us. Naturally, this means it’s time for another “Would You Rather” feature, since gaming news has pretty much slowed to a crawl unless it’s related to the Halo: Reach Beta. So, it’s time for some more getting-to-know-you type features.
In Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
Don’t let your answers suck, though. We will judge you harshly. Like, we might call you bad names and stuff.
Would you rather…
1. Have original music in games or licensed music from popular artists?
2. Play an FPS with regenerating health or health packs?
3. Have more crossover in games (Gears in Lost Planet 2), or keep them separate?
4. Play a game with difficulty that scales to your level of play, or be able to choose your own difficulty to challenge yourself?
5. Have a silent protagonist with a customizable appearance or a fully-voiced protagonist with a set appearance?
6. Opt into a Beta to play game before release, bugs and all, or would you wait for the polished version?