A New GamerSushi Feature Approaches, Send Us Your Questions and Topics!

26 Apr 2010 | Posted by

As you guys know, we here at GamerSushi are all about community, and we feel like we’ve got a pretty good back and forth going. How it’s been working so far, though, is that we pose questions to you guys in the form of posts and features, and then you tell us what you think. We have thought about mixing this up a little, and for an upcoming feature, we’d like you guys to ask us the questions or give us topics you’d like to hear us discuss.

It’s simple enough, just drop your suggestions in the comments, and we’ll pick a few and have the GS staff riff on them for a bit. Any ones we don’t get to this time around, we’ll go over in the next installment. Try to keep it video game related, and fire away!

8 Comments »

• Julez said:

I’d like to know how many of you dudes notice Music in games. I don’t mean GTA-radio licensed music. I mean the score. Obviously in movies it’s an enormous piece of the puzzle, and I’m curious to see how you guys feel it fits into video games, and which games stand/stood out for you.

thanks.

• PrO-bOy said:

I’d really, really, really like to know when will GS Community Night for the PC happen.

Also,the impact of facial hair in video game protagonists.

• Dominic said:

More game nights? Or maybe a huge debate. That would be intense.

• Nic said:

I agree with Julez, I think that’s a pretty good topic. Scores in video games can be hit or miss, and I think it’d be interesting to read your guys’ opinions.

• Benny said:

What are all of your opinions on the Re-done Final fantasy 1&2 out on the app store. Do you see more classic games being re-made?

• SkubaPatr0l said:

As above, music. Jesper Kyd had better get some recognition! Or else!

• SkubaPatr0l said:

Oh! An afterthought: If music is chosen you could get Jace/DamnDangerous to give his opinion maybe?

• Cossack69 said:

Awesome!
    And I also think that an article and then discussion about Video Game Music would be great. I love listening to good Video Game Soundtracks even when I’m not playing the game, and it’s definitely a key part of games that for the most part I feel go underappreciated. That’d be a cool topic.