Yikes. We haven’t done one of our fabled “Would You Rather” features since before the Fall, back around when Halo ODST came out. Now it is 2010, and we are wiser, stronger, faster and more future. What new insights have we gleamed?
In Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
Don’t let your answers suck, though. Your soul will be ousted and revealed for the excrement that lives inside of it. Poo!
Would you rather…
1. Pay less for a pre-owned game, or get more value (ie: day 1 DLC, pre-order bonuses, new levels or gameplay modes) for a full-priced purchase?
2. Find out everything you can about a new release, or go into it knowing absolutely nothing?
3. Wait ten years for next generation video gaming, or five years for a slight improvement to what we have?
4. Earn an unlock or special reward through hours of toil, or use a code to get it up front and enjoy it the entire time you’re playing the game?
5. Win a close online multiplier match, or absolutely crush the opponent?
6. Play a game with a waggle controller, a motion controlled game with no controller, or wear 3D glasses on your face while you play games? Gaming is heading in all of these directions, people!
7. Compete against gamers on other platforms when playing multi-platform titles, or do you like keeping each system separate?