As you all know about our sweet little Internet cave that we call GamerSushi, we’re all about shooting the junk and really digging into gaming discussions, campfire style. This is a cool community, and as such we like to chat about what makes us tick as gamers, and how our gaming identities were formed. Enter the second edition of our feature, Gaming Pop Quiz.
Here’s how it works: We’ve come up with 7 different questions about your gaming history. As always with our getting-to-know-you type games, feel free to answer with as much or as little as you like. Obviously, some of these things you might not remember, but answer to the best of your ability. Go!
1. What was your all-time favorite system?
2. What is your favorite video game ending?
3. Remember when CG cutscenes were all the rage? Do you miss those, or do you prefer in-game cut scenes?
4. What difficulty setting do you normally choose to play a game with? Have you ever bumped down to easy to see the story quicker?
5. Is there a kind of game that would be your dream game? Describe it.
6. Which old school game do you get most nostalgic for?
7. What instance of a game has affected you the most emotionally? I suppose this can also include rage quitting.
Quiz away, bros.