On the eve of E3, it’s time for gamers young and old to dream up a world of possibilities for our next year of gaming. With that in mind, I figured it was a great chance for a new Would You Rather.
In Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
Don’t let your answers suck, though. You’ll be tarred, feathered and quite possibly beaten like you stole something.
Would you rather…
1. Work hard to unlock a special item/weapon, or have it drop randomly?
2. Spend $100 on a huge, incredible multi-disc game, or $20 on an addictive small downloadable game?
3. Play a multiplayer game with an un-skilled teammate, or an annoying teammate that’s good?
4. Have a more robust co-operative mode in your favorite game, or more variations of competitive multiplayer?
5. Play an on-rails shooter or extremely linear RPG?
6. Play with a group friends that wanted to be the best at a game, or friends that just wanted to goof around and have fun with it?
7. Fight hundreds of easy-to-kill enemies in a game, or one really difficult enemy?