Summer is almost here and it’s time to bust out all the games that you haven’t finished yet. I figured that means it’s time for another Would You Rather.
In Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
However, if your answers suck, there will be zombies marching upon your abode. Zombies spitting swine flu. So yeah, you’d better make it good.
Would you rather…
1. Play an online fps with great graphics and fewer players, or weaker graphics with a large amount of players?
2. Have custom soundtracks or in game compositions?
3. Hear subpar voice acting or no VA and just subtitles?
4. Play a reboot of a classic franchise, or see a current struggling franchise get a makeover?
5. Watch a video game movie that stuck strictly to the game’s content, or just took the concept of the game and ran wild with it?
6. Play the greatest game of a genre you don’t like or a subpar game of your favorite genre?
7. Have your console do everything you need for your entertainment center (DVD, DVR, streaming movies), or do you just want it to play games?