In my life, there are lots of things that I’m not proud of. First, I’m a girl when it comes to horror movies. Or horror anything, really. I’m easily frightened, jumpy, and pretty much a big sissy when you break it all down. True story: when I think something scary is going to happen in the middle of a movie, I literally cower done in my seat and stick one finger in one ear, thus hopefully blocking out some of the inevitable noise whenever the scary thing pops out. Yes, it’s as pathetic as it sounds.
See? Lots of things that I’m not keen to admit to people, much less all of the Internet, but what the heck. The funny thing is, since gaming is such a big part of our lives, I’m sure that we all have things like that when it comes to gaming. Things that we don’t necessarily talk about or that we hide from other people for fear of public humiliation and rejection.
So, here are some questions that hopefully pull some gaming confessions out of you dudes. Answer with as much or little as you want.
1. Have you ever blown off an important obligation (date, family event, etc) for a video game?
2. What’s the worst gaming rage you’ve ever experienced? Ever broken something while mad about a video game?
3. Ever cheated in a multiplayer game, whether it was screen-peaking, glitching, or something else? LAN or playing with your friends counts, too.
4. Have you pretended that you’ve played (or beaten) a game that you never did?
5. At any point, did you “borrow” a game from a friend for an unnecessarily long time?
6. Have you ever attempted to hide a game that you’re playing?
7. What game has made you whine or gripe the most?
Go on, confess your hearts out.