With the Spring gaming season getting kicked into full gear, it’s time for another Would You Rather.
In Would You Rather, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your answers. Give as much or as little explanation as you want for your choices, but we all know that we like to see the reasoning behind the madness.
However, if your answers suck, there will be the worst kind of suffering from the most unimaginable devices. Devices that are big and scary and unable to be imagined. Fear them!
Would you rather…
1. Suffer through a bad story or bad gameplay?
2. Play a great licensed game (say a game based on a movie or comic book), or a great original IP?
3. Have co-op or versus multiplayer?
4. Play around with all of the features (multiplayer, time trials, single player campaign) of a brand new game, or jump all in to one feature right when you get it?
5. See the consoles move forward to 3D gaming, or do you want to improve the features we have?
6. If something in your game collection was stolen, would you rather it be your games library or your current favorite system? For PC dudes, in terms of theft, would you rather have your Steam account hacked and games lost forever, or your rig stolen?
7. Spend your weekend getting better at a game you suck at, or owning people at a game you excel at?