In every area of our lives, we’ve got limits and boundaries. Places we’ve decided for some reason or another we will never go. This turns out to be true even in the realms of video games. We tend to separate out between things we like and don’t like, things we are willing to try, and things we would never touch with a ten foot pole.
In “What Would it Take”, we ask you questions about your predispositions towards video games, and what it would take to get you to broaden your horizons, or move to a new realm that you’re not currently familiar with. Feel free to give as much or as little response as you want, we’re definitely interested in hearing why you game the way you do, and what’s keeping you from crossing these lines.
What Would it Take?
1. To make you play an MMO? If you already play one, what would it take to make you switch to a new one?
2. To make you invest in a new console?
3. For you to play and enjoy a game from a genre that you generally dislike?
4. To get you to invest regular money in DLC?
5. In order to change your mind on the PC versus consoles debate?
6. To improve your current most-played game?
EDIT: Our hosting provider is having some issues today, so if you leave a comment, be sure to copy it down somewhere before you submit, because there’s a chance it could time out!