I figured after all this time, and the new year already rolling along (how is it almost February), it was time for another “Would You Rather”? We seriously love the way you guys participate in these topics.
In “Would You Rather’, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your responses. Give as much or as little explanation as you want with your answers.
However, if your answers suck, there will be robots, with metal hands. You don’t want to know what they do with the metal hands. Trust me.
Would you rather…
1. Play a zombie shooter with slow, meandering zombies or sprinting, ridelin addicted zombies.
2. Be forced to play a sports game or a puzzle game?
3. See cheaper next-gen consoles, or consoles packed with more high-end features?
4. Download substantial episodic content once a year for your favorite games, or wait 2-3 years for a brand new sequel with updated graphics, engine, etc?
5. Keep all your old games to add to your collection or sell them to get more money for newer, shinier games?
6. Purchase all of your games to download online, or do you prefer to have the hard copy?
7. If you only had one day left to game, would you rather play a brand new game, or an old favorite? Single player or online?