The holidays are approaching, which means that you guys will be playing games until your eyes bleed and your thumbs have blisters. It’s as good a time as any to have a brand new “Would You Rather?” feature at GamerSushi!
In “Would You Rather’, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your responses. Give as much or as little explanation as you want with your answers.
Unless your answers are lame. And if they are, be sure that your name will forever go down in the Lame Book of Laming Lameness. It is real, it is a best seller, and all of your friends read it.
Would you rather…
1. Play an RPG with a great main quest and so-so side quests, or a so-so main quest and incredible, distracting side quests?
2. Buy a new game with an ending that has been spoiled, or a game that has been ridiculously overhyped?
3. Have the end-game in a title be the most difficult part of the game (a la Prince of Persia: Sands of Time), or would you rather it be the point where your character is the most bad-ass (Half-Life 2 and the super gravity gun)?
4. See games made easier to reduce frustration so you can enjoy the story more or still play games for the challenge?
5. Purchase a box set of all the games in one series with no upgrades (Final Fantasy I-XII), or a remake of one of the classic games in that series like FFVII?
6. Have the “greatest game of all time” on your favorite console, or in your favorite genre?
7. See one of your favorite titles stay exclusive to your console, or have it go multi-platform so more people could experience it?