Since we’ve had a chance to get our hands on some of these long anticipated titles, it seemed only fitting for another version of “Would You Rather?”. We’re a big fan of how much you guys get involved on these.
In “Would You Rather’, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your responses. Give as much or as little explanation as you want with your answers.
Unless they suck. In that case, you will endure everlasting suffering at the hands of the video game ninjas. Trust me. They’re real.
Would you rather…
1. See the next gen focus more on improved graphics or improved gameplay?
2. Play an MMO-FPS or an MMO-RPG?
3. Play a game with deep a deep single player campaign and no multiplayer value, or a shallow single player campaign with lots of multiplayer content?
4. Have a shooter focus on accuracy and skill, where one man good enough doesn’t need his teammates, or do you prefer a shooter based on strategy and teamwork?
5. Finish a new game as quickly as possible or savor it over the course of a few days/ weeks?
6. Find out if a game is worth playing at the cost of hearing some spoilers, or do you prefer to see for yourself, even if the game ends up being a waste of time?
7. See new gaming franchises at the expense of the old ones, or are you happy with the ones we have now?