Ah, since the new season of games is upon us, I thought it was time to bring back another “Would You Rather” feature for the GamerSushi audience. The last one had such solid feedback, it seemed that this would start some good conversation as well.
In “Would You Rather’, I simply ask a series of questions, and you follow up with your responses. Give as much or as little explanation as you want with your answers.
Unless they suck. In that case, a dog will come after you with mouth-bacteria.
Would you rather…
1. Pay more for games with no advertising, or pay less for games that have in-game advertising?
2. Continue to see more FPS and music games, or see video games pursue other avenues?
3. Play a game with no motion control whatsoever, or play a game normally with small bits of motion control added in?
4. Compete against friends in the same room, or online?
5. Buy a new console every 4 years, or upgrade one console over time (*cough* PC *cough*)?
6. Watch in-game cutscenes or pre-rendered CG cutscenes?
7. Get one absolutely incredible must-have game for a whole year, or two or three great ones spread out?